I’m an editor and proofreader with over six years’ experience as a freelancer and publishing professional. I’ve worked for a major self-help publisher on memoirs, cookbooks and well-being guides; helped fantasy authors develop fast-paced, complex and magical series; mentored authors to help transform their ideas into novels; and taught university students how to edit every aspect of their prose, from the macro elements to sentence-level details.
• Entry-level member of the Chartered Institute for Editing and Proofreading (CIEP)
• MLitt Publishing Studies (1st with distinction) from the University of Stirling
• BA Creative Writing and English Literature from the London Metropolitan University
• Brush Up Your Grammar course – CIEP
• How to Write the Perfect Fiction Editorial Report course – Louise Harnby
What People Say
Let’s start editing your novel.
Please leave your name, email address and the following information about your project: title, short blurb and the service you require (developmental editing, copyediting, proofreading or submission package assessment). I’ll get back to you asap.